Wet Method Laser Particle Size Analyzer
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Laser particle size analyzer,Wet method laser particle size analyzer
LS-POP (9) is a new cost-effective laser particle size analyzer designed and manufactured by Nanbei.
relying on powerful R&D managerial experience from Spectris and combining the market application features of LS-POP(6)- the star product and sales champion at present after Nanbei joining in UK Spectris plc.
It will bring a new sense of freshness to the powder industry with higher test performance.
Measure the particle size distribution of powder or latex.
Light is an electromagnetic wave.
And when light meets with particles on it way of traveling, the interaction between light and particles will result in deviations of part of the light, which is called light scattering.
The larger the scattering angle, the smaller the particle size, the smaller the scattering angle, and the larger the particle size.
The particle analysis instrument will analyze the particle distribution based on the physical properties of the light wave.
1. Theory: Mie scattering
2.: Measuring Range: 0.1-750μm
3. Sample Feeding: wet dispersion
4. Repeatability: <1% (standard sample D50)
5. Scan frequency: 1 kHz
6. Measurement Duration: 1-2 minutes
7. Number of Detectors: 49
8. Light Source: He-Ne laser, 2.0 mW, 0.6328 μm
9. Environmental Requirement:
Temperature: 5-35 degree
10. Report Items: Particle size distribution table & graph, Average diameter, Median diameter, SSA, etc.
11. Dimension（L X W X H）:838 X 265 X 295mm（mainframe）
Technical features Reliable optical platform:
1. This Laser particle size analyzer used the horizontal linear light path layout, no reflection prism, and the optical path is stable and reliable.
2. Good base design and good light path consistency.
3. The GB / T4857.18 drop test has been passed.
4. Laser power modules are more resistant to moisture and electrical stability.
5. Modular structure design makes maintenance more convenient.
6. The test performance of small particles is improved.
7. Integrated housing design, dustproof and waterproof.
Schematic diagram of optical path:
1. It can prevent the fully enclosed design of the optical path system, dust pollution and external light pollution.
2.The optical path uses a post-lens Fourier transform structure.
3.The light source uses He-Ne laser emitter, which has better monochromaticity, high coherence, small divergence angle and good stability compared with other laser emitters.
We also use a patented design of the integrated laser emitter (Patent No.: 00228952.0), which reduces thermal distortion and external mechanical vibration of the laser tube.
4. For laser transmitters, in addition to the traditional output power value detection, we have increased the stability test of output power.
5. Smoothing processing technology is used to reduce the impact of power fluctuation to measurement.
6. The flash frequency is minimized using a constant current limit and a laser tube fill process.
7. A backward detector was added and the lower measurement limit was extended to 0.1 micron.
8. The spatial filter is fixed by a strong permanent magnet, and the pinhole is not easy to move under external force disturbance, so the stability of the optical path remains unchanged Greatly improved.
In addition, the newly designed spatial filter more effectively eliminates the laser diffraction ring, the instrument's light background is lower, and the light energy data is more accurate, which helps to improve the testing ability of large particles.
9. The detector array uses a unique scattered light detection (DAS) around the sphere (Patent No.: 95223756.3), and a large angle detector is placed on the sphere to obtain precise focus of the large angle scattered light.
Advanced data collection and processing technology:
1.New designed data collecting board uses 32 bit CPU from famous chip design company-ARM,the CPU has the advantages of high-effective signal processing capacity and low power consumption.
2.The 16-bit ADC is sampled using 8-channel simultaneous sampling, and the frame data can be sampled at frequencies up to 1 kHz.
3.With 64-channel simultaneous sampling technology and sample-and-hold switch, it has ultra-low leakage current and full-scale accuracy of 0.15%.
4.Easy to update firmware and layout data for easier maintenance and operation
5.The offset function of the electric background helps to obtain more accurate light energy data.
Friendly & practical software Functions:
1. SOP standardized operating procedure functions, analysis and testing process standardization
2. Multiple distribution modes: Rosin-Rammler mode, general mode, enhanced mode, single mode
3. Two report models：General purpose, statistics
4. Two accumulative directions: small to large, large to small
5. Reports in two languages：Chinese, English
6. Data input function
7. The reports can be exported as Word, Excel format or other text format files
8. Multiple reports can be opened at the same time for easy comparison between reports
9. Report items can be set/selected according to customer requirements or set to fixed report format.
10.The user can define the refractive index parameters themselves, including the real and imaginary parts (corresponding to the absorption of the sample)
11. Automatic clear of electric background
Sampling system and its technical features:
1.Simple and smooth design, elegant appearance.
2. The self-priming pump has automatic water supply, drainage and cleaning functions.
3. Communication with the instrument host is achieved, and all controls and actions are performed by software.
4. The system adopts a centrifugal pump structure with high cycle efficiency, large capacity and fast flow rate.
5. Brushless DC motor (Imported from Switzerland), with a circular belt drive, can effectively reduce vibration and noise.
6. The sample cell is open design and easy to operate.
7. Motor speed: 0-4000r / min, can achieve stepless adjustment, control accuracy: ± 20 rpm
8. Sample cell capacity: 500ml, maximum circulation loop: ≥2.5L/min
9. Built-in bottom ultrasonic function, power up to 50W, ultrasonic power and time for stepless control.
10. Modular design for easy access and maintenance.
The Application of Patents and Proprietary Technology:
1 Scattered light detection around a sphere surface (DAS):
A large angle detector is placed in the sphere to obtain precise focus of the large angle scattered light.
2 Integrated laser emitter:
The beam expander and pinhole filter are integrated into several concentric tubes and then joined into a tube that is closed at both ends. It is shockproof, easy to maintain and stable with laser output.
1.What samples does the machine test?
The machine can test the particle size distribution of powder or latex.
2.What is the testing method of the machine?
3.What is the advantage of the machine?
DAS large angle detectors and Integrated laser emitter
4.Can we send you samples to test first?
Yes, we test your samples and send you report to see.
5.What is the configuration of whole machine?
Whole machine includes host, cleaning device, sampling system.
- Bath Mat
- Bathroom Fittings & Accessories
- Faucet, Tap & Mixer
- Kitchen Appliance
- Sauna Room
- Shower Head & Shower Set
- Shower Room & Shower Enclosure
- Sink & Basin
- Toilet & Accessories
- Concrete，Mortar & Admixtures
- Sand, Lime & Plaster
- Slate, Marble, Granite & Stone
- Brick, Tile & Accessories
- Floors & Flooring
- Blinds, Shades & Shutters
- Door & Window Hardware
- Door Handle
- Door & Window Hinges
- Other Door & Window Hardware
- Door & Window Slide
- Curtain Rod
- Door Closer
- Door Stop
- Door & Window Bolt
- Door Opener
- Door & Window Hook
- Door & Window Roller
- Window Screening
- Door Viewer
- Patch Fitting
- Curtain Track
- Window Handle
- Door Curtains
- Curtain Rod Accessories
- Curtain Track Fittings