Ultrasonic Chemical Dispersion Machine
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Ultrasonic cavitation effect——Acoustic cavitation is refers to under the effect of high frequency sound waves, exists in the tiny air bubbles in the liquid in a series of dynamic process: oscillation, expand, shrink and collapse. In the event of a cavitation, a great difference to local state of liquid, extreme high temperature and high pressure is produced. As in the general conditions difficult or impossible chemical reaction provides a new very special physical and chemical environment
20 KHZ frequency of ultrasonic industry application, already been proved that it is the most efficient, and has large-scale application. Ultrasound in liquid medium, by mechanical action, cavitation effect and heat effect, produce mechanical, thermal, optical, electrical, and chemical and so on a series of effects. Especially high power ultrasonic, can produce strong cavitation, and thus formed in the local instantaneous high temperature, high pressure, vacuum and micro jet.
Advantages of ultrasonic sonochemistry:
1.no need to change customer's existing production equipment and technological process.
2.can be upgraded to a general equipment by using a simple installation .
3. have less investment on a new technology, production and efficiency are improved obviously.
4. no moving parts, no electromagnetic radiation, fixed installation is very simple.
5.suitable for the high pressure high temperature, toxic, explosive dangerous environment application.
6. Low power consumption, adaptation of wide, equipment almost don't have to do any modification.
- Analysis Instrument
- Auto Repair Equipment & Tools
- Medical Diagnosis Equipment
- Test Instrument
- Color Card & Color Comparator
- Geographic Surveying Instrument
- Meter for Liquid & Gas
- Physical Measuring Meter
- Weighing & Measuring Apparatus
- Optical Lens & Instrument
- Lab Utensil and Disposable
- Laboratory Instruments
- Beauty Equipment
- Demonstrational & Teaching Utensil
- Dental Apparatus
- Universal Medical Implement
- Other Instruments & Meters